girl reading ppc magic book
It’s generally accepted that at least 90% of all clicks on search results happen on the first page. And of the remaining 10%, it’s generally accepted that an above average portion of those are people who are doing research, looking for “how to” instructions and otherwise not being the target audience for companies marketing their … Continue reading Three Shrewd Conversion Optimization Tips for PPC Campaigns

Read more


How to create A/B test in less than 3 minutes
How long does it take to create an AB test? This is a frequent question we here from our users. This is a demo video showing how to create an AB test using Pii (http://pii.invesp.com) in less than 3 minutes.

Read more


The Call to Action title images of ducks
This is it. The big show. It’s what we all came here for. It’s the entire reason you designed and built a web site and landing page. It’s the focus of your conversion optimization and the raison d’etre of your digital marketing program. It’s time for you to reach the conversion goal of your page … Continue reading How to Write Web Copy that Sells Even if You’ve Never Written Anything – Part 4: Call-to-Action Copy

Read more


Write a compelling web copy
It seems odd that we’ve gone through two posts about how to write web copy that sells and, so far, all we’ve written may be a few headlines. But fear not, after following the steps in Part 1 – Preparation and Part 2 – The Headline you now have a clear idea of the direction … Continue reading How to Write Web Copy that Sells Even if You’ve Never Written Anything – Part 3: Body Copy

Read more


Conversion rate optimization Webinar
This conversion rate optimization webinar will help you understand how to convert more of your website visitors into long time customers. The webinar will also include a Optimization Clinic where we will review many websites of the attendees and give them advice on where they can optimize and improve. Please make sure to send us … Continue reading Apply the right methodology to achieve over 50, 90, and 200% increase in conversions

Read more